The best way to eat corn on the cob is to make it spicy and colorful.
- Fresh corn
- Cotija queso
- Chili powder
- Skewer (optional)
- Roasted diced jalapeño (optional)
*I did not list measurements because I play it by eye. Obviously the more corn cobs you have the more of each ingredient you’ll need.
1. Wash corn, stick in foil packets and place on grill for 20-30 minutes on med/high heat. You can also boil corn in pot over stove if grilling is not an option.
2. Once corn is ready you can stick a skewer at flat end or skip.
3. Brush mayo all over corn to get an even coat. Don’t make it too thick.
4. Shower corn in cotija cheese, rotating to get an even coat.
5. Sprinkle chili powder on all ends. You can even add diced roasted jalapeños to add more spice.
6. A dash of salt.
7. Squirt lime juice and garnish with cilantro.