Simple & delicious as always. Vegan & Paleo friendly!
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- Cilantro for topping
1. Set oven to 400 degrees, place skinned potatoes in oven safe dish, poke holes into them with a fork. Roast for 45 minutes for slightly dense potatoes and up to 1 hour for a softer consistency.
2. Once potatoes are done let cool and slice into chunks or disc shaped.
3. Pour coconut milk over potatoes and mix until milk is absorbed. Add coconut flakes, salt and cilantro.
4. Mix until coated evenly and enjoy!