Simple, fresh, and flexible.
- 1-2 bunches of asparagus
- About 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8-12 petite sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of garlic, diced
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- About 2 tablespoons of evoo
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven 425 degrees.
2. Cut asparagus into 2 inch pieces. Halve cherry tomatoes. Slice peppers and toss all into bowl with evoo, garlic, lemon juice followed by lemon zest with salt and pepper. Mix so everything is coated well.
3. Place on baking sheet, making sure everything is single layered.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes.
The flexibility of this dish is great because it pairs with anything. Add it to a bowl of quinoa, brown rice, salmon, tuna, tofu or greens. Completely healthy and guilty free. Enjoy 🙂