Tio turns 2!! Happy Birthday to my chubs 💙
He and his brother Zeus eat a grain free diet due to allergies. Because of this I decided to make him birthday pupcakes with simple ingriendents.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3/4 of an apple, diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
3. Scoop mixture into paper cupcake holders.
4. Bake for 20 minutes then let cool for 5 minutes before giving them to your 4 legged family 💚