#ACV all day
- Facial toner
- Throat rinse
- Salad dressing
- All purpose cleaner
- Morning shot
- May lower cholesterol & blood sugars.
I use this as a toner diluted in water a few times every week. It minimizes my pores and leaves my skin tone evenly balanced.
When I have a sore throat I mix at least 1 tablespoon with about a 1/2 cup of warm water plus salt and gargle until mixture is used up.
To use as salad dressing, mix with fresh lemon or a little EVOO with salt and black pepper.
ACV can be used as an all purpose cleaner:
- Cleans washing machines: 2 cups with water run on full cycle.
- Removes mildew from tubs and shower curtains.
- Mixed with baking soda will unclog drains: about 1/2 cup baking soda for 1 cup of acv. Mixture will bubble.
- Cleans kitchen surfaces: 1 cup acv for 1 cup water in spray bottle.
- Cleans tea kettles and coffee makers.
- Cleans inside of refrigerators.
- Great way to clean cutting boards!
These are just a few of the many endless options as an all purpose cleaner. You can even mix Vinegar with water along with essential citrus oils for a fresher scent.
ACV is great for a morning or midday pick me up. I use this by taking 1 tablespoon of ACV to at least 8oz of warm water with a dash of honey. It gives me a sprout of energy and overall I feel great inside and out.
ACV may also be great for lowering cholesterol. Pectins are found in the skin of apples, citrus fruits (grapefruits, oranges, lemons), pears, peaches, apricots as well as others. Bad cholesterol will attach itself to the pectin thus lowering the LDL in your body, assuming you have a daily intake of 1-2 tablespoons of ACV. Please read the links embedded to get a very clear understating on the facts of ACV (Scientific Findings on ACV) & (ACV as Therapy).
Cheers to great health!