- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar
- 2 3/4 cups of flour
- 4 cups of Frosted Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Melted dark chocolate for drizzle
- Honey for drizzle
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Confectioners sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat butter in electric mixer, must be at room temperature.
3. Add sugar, up to a 1/2 cup at a time.
4. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well in between. Eggs must be room temperature.
5. Add vanilla extract.
6. Add flour, up to 1/4 cup at a time. In between pours scrap down side of bowl.
7. Once dough is mixed well, take small amount and roll into ball. Roll dough into Frosted Flakes until completely covered. (Frosted Flakes should be on a separate dish).
8. Place on baking dish with parchment paper and bake in oven for no more than 20 minutes (racks should be placed middle to bottom of oven).
9. Remove from oven, drizzle melted chocolate and honey on top of each cookie, sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on each cookie, and finally sprinkle confectioners sugar over batches and enjoy 🙂