For the individual always skipping breakfast because there isn’t time. Peep this,
- 8 eggs
- 1/3-1/2 of a bell pepper, diced
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Shredded Greens-spinach, arugula, kale-whatever works best with your taste buds.
- 1/2 teaspoons Red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoons Garlic salt
- 1 teaspoons Black pepper
- 12 slot muffin pan
1. Preheat oven to 35o degrees.
2. Crack eggs, 4 at a time, in a bowl.
3. Whisk, add 2 teaspoons of each spice to bowl, whisk again.
4. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into muffin pan, 4 eggs will fill 6 slots. Fill halfway in each slot.
5. Slice cherry tomatoes in half, put both halves in each slot, add a bit of diced bell pepper to each as well as some shredded greens. Less is more, when the egg cooks it will puff up filling the entire slot.
6. Repeat process for remaining slots.
7. When pan is full stick in oven for about 10-12 minutes. Remove and let cool.
8. Tastes great with sliced avocado, hot sauce, salsa, or ketchup. Keep in sealed container up to 3 days, enjoy 🙂