There’s nothing better than a kick ass recipe that saves you time. You can use smaller size shrimp or larger (larger is aesthetically pleasing but if you’re on a budget opt for smaller size). I tend to buy both sizes to give this dish more depth. Quality of shrimp matters as well! The fresher the better.
This recipe works best for large parties, so buy in bulk!
- Shrimp-peeled and deveined (the more the better, 2 lbs minimum).
- Garlic (for each pound of shrimp use 3-4 cloves, diced).
- Basil (dried, 1/2 tablespoon per 2 lbs).
- Red Pepper flakes (1 teaspoon per 2 lbs).
- EVOO (3 tablespoons per 2 lbs).
- Pinch of Salt and Black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Once shrimp is peeled and deveined mix in bowl with diced garlic, spices and drizzle EVOO. Mix well!
3. Place on baking sheet, single layer.
4. Bake for no longer than 10 minutes! Remove from heat and let cool.
The quickest and most delicious appetizer. These were a favorite at 3 different parties, enjoy!