Simple date night recipe, pairs great with a glass of Pinot Grigio!
- Salmon (1-1 1/2 lbs)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (I used Boudin Sourdough bread-highly recommend for its great flavor and quality)
- 1/4 cup Parmigiana
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup of thyme
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Salt salmon, then pour 1.5 tablespoons of melted butter over. Place in baking dish (with cooking spray).
3. Mix bits of breadcrumbs, parmigiana, lemon peel, thyme, and remaining butter (melted) and mix in a bowl.
5. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.