What you’ll need:
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- 1/2 a head of cauliflower
- 1/2 a large yellow onion (1 small will work also)
- 2 zucchinis
- 4-5 Roma tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 3/4 cup of red lentils
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.5 cups water
- 5 cups vegetable stock
1. Dice garlic & slice onion, place inside crock pot.
2. Place entire bag of baby carrots followed by the cauliflower.
3. Add spices, vegetable stock & water.
4. Pour in lentils, diced roma tomatoes followed by slightly fed zucchini.
5. Throw in a pinch of salt, place lid on & set crock pot on low for 5.5 hours.
Once stew is ready, spritz some lemon or lime into stew. You can even add kale, cilantro or spinach. Chili peppers are always a must for some extra heat but red pepper flakes work just as well.