First things first, these require zero baking.
I promise you these are the most amazingly simple little bits of heaven!
- 3/4 cup of Almond Butter
- 2 cups of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 3 cups steel cut oats
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Let’s get started:
1. Over low/med heat mix almond butter, almond milk & coconut sugar. Bring to a boil continuously stirring as to not burn. Once boiled for 1-2 minutes turn off heat & remove pot from hot surface.
2. Stir in cocoa powder, steel cut oats, shredded coconut & vanilla extract. Once mixture is evenly coated let sit to cool for about 10 minutes.
3. Prep baking sheet with waxed paper & fill a small bowl with water (used to clean hands from chocolate gooeiness & prevent sticking).
4. Scoop small amount into hands & roll mixture into round balls. Use water to clean hands & prevent sticky fingers (see video below).
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
6. Enjoy xoxo